Sunday, March 8, 2020

A New Generation


I picked up my ten-year-old grandson from school today and he spent the afternoon with me.  He went to church with my wife and I tonight.  Since our church is small, he sat with us during the preaching time.  So after the preaching had started, good old Granddaddy pulled out an old music schedule and pencil and drew a man.  Bennett snickered.  I drew another stick figure with a skirt - obviously Marmie.  Not so obviously because of my excellent drawing of a likeness of her, but from the skirt.  Then I drew a little boy, and Bennett chuckled again.  But then, Marmie pulled out her iPhone, and my spell was broken.  I did have Bennett entertained for about two minutes, but with the iPhone, I was ditched.  But, two out of thirty isn’t too bad.  Not too bad …

No comments:

Post a Comment