Friday, March 27, 2020

Small-Town Mail Delivery


When I was six years old, we moved from West Virginia to Maryland.  Although Joppa has grown, it was a small town 1955.  One day, my dad got a letter from his hometown of Shady Springs, West Virginia.  It was addressed to “Bill Whitely, Joppa, MD”.  That was all.  No street address, no zip code, just the name, town, and state.  But Mr. Howell, the mailman knew everyone in Joppa, and he knew where Bill Whitely lived, and he delivered the letter.  Amazing!  Hey, God knows exactly where you are.  He never will forget you, nor any of His other billion precious children.  He keeps up with each one.  Jesus said in John 10:27 “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”  Jesus knows where you are.  Don’t forget, He will never EVER forget you because He loves you.  Hey, do you follow Him?  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment