Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Connections


In 1993 we had a group of twenty Americans who traveled to Romania to distribute New Testaments.  After two days in Iasi, we drove to Moldova Republic, but our papers were not in order and the border guards refused us admittance.  When we got back to Iasi, Pastor Dino Pope said, “Let me make a phone call.” And he did.  So the next day we went back to the same border but were allowed to pass without the least bit of trouble.  Pastor Dino had called a Christian friend of his in Chișinău, Moldova Republic, who just happened to be the Minister of Education.  It’s good to know people in high places.  Hey, when I want to ask a request of God, I am nothing but a worthless sinner.  But I have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and He has connections with His Father!  When I pray to God the Father, I have connections in very high places.  Jesus said in John 16:23, “… Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”  I have access to the Father because of my relationship with His dear Son, Jesus.  Hey, do you have that kind of connections?  You can.  Message me right now.  I have connections.  And I can get you connected too!

No comments:

Post a Comment