Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cabin Fever


Are you getting “cabin fever”?  Do the four walls seem to be closing in on you?  I just like to go outside in my driveway to see people walking by.  Real, live, people.  Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife and she loves me, but we are beginning to get on each other’s nerves.  Do you know what I mean?!  I look for an excuse to don my mask and gloves and pick up necessary items from the grocery store.  That is, if they have them.  But I am aware that the dear Lord knows exactly where I am and the frustration that I am facing.  God understands … and God cares.  David said in Psalm 120:1, “In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.”  Great reminder.  When “shelter in place” gets too much for you, remember, God is right there ready to hear and ready to help.  The Good Lord understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment