Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Bandanna in Food City


Are we living in crazy times or what?!  I drove to Food Lion to get a couple of items for my wife.  For some reason, I didn’t have a mask in my old truck, so I picked up my red bandanna, wrapped it around my nose and mouth, tied it in the back and went in.  But nobody took notice of me.  No one saw anything amiss.  No one laughed at a seventy-year-old man looking like a little kid wearing a cowboy bandanna.  And no one got alarmed with a man wearing a bandanna like the bandits in a John Wayne movie.  Crazy!  The prophet Nahum said in Nahum 1:7, “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.”  In a day when nothing is stable, it is so good to be able to trust in the Rock of Ages!  God will take care of me.  And never forget, God will take care of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment