Friday, July 17, 2020

Facebook Ads


The ads that pop up on my facebook page are telling.  And I am frustrated because the ads are targeting old people, and I don’t think that I am old.  I got an ad this morning for Ringgold Retirement center. What are they thinking?!  It should have been Gold’s Gym or Planet Fitness.  (Although I haven’t been to either of those places.)  Hmmm … maybe they’re onto something.  OK, OK!  So, I’m not as young as I think.  Hey, David said in Psalm 90:10, “The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”  Wow! isn’t that the truth!  My how the years have flown!  But then David went on to say in verse 12, “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.”  Our days here on earth are limited.  So, use every day for your benefit AND for God’s glory.  And at the end of today, if you have done both, you will be glad that you did.  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment