Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Home Is Where Your Mom Is


My wife has a dish towel that has a cute picture of a momma duck with two little ducks in line behind her.  It reads, “Home is where your mom is.”  I couldn’t agree more.  But the reason that I agree with that little quote is that my mother passed away two years ago, and in reality, “Home is where your mom is” for me.  You see, I am the oldest one alive in my family, and I long to be at home with my mother and with my Savior.  Someday soon, I will close my eyes in death and wake up in heaven.  I will see Jesus Christ and spend eternity with Him.  Paul said in II Corinthians 5:8, “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”  One moment I will go to sleep here on earth and the next moment I will wake up in heaven.  What a wonderful thought.  Hey, is it a wonderful thought for you?  Or is it a terrifying thought?  Heaven is a wonderful thought for me because that is where my Savior is and where my mom is and where my dad is and …  How about you?  Hey, you can make Jesus your Savior right now!  Click on the icon above and message me if you aren’t sure.  Let’s talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment