Friday, June 17, 2022

Prayer


Of all the Christian virtues, prayer is my weakness.  I read my Bible faithfully, I have a stack of memory cards that I go through frequently, I hand out Gospel tracts daily, I give money and attend church regularly, but prayer …  So, the good Lord has given me a way to remind myself to pray.  There are certain things that I associate with people in my past/present who can use a prayer before the Throne of God.  Years ago, I went to the Master Club regional in Springfield, Tennessee and the church that my grandchildren attended gave me a tee shirt.  I still have it and wear it often.  And when I do, the Lord reminds me to pray for Providence Baptist Church in Coopertown, Tennessee and for the dear folk there.  Paul said of his dear friends in Philippi in Philippians 1:3&4, “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy.”  Bless you, Pastor David and all my dear friends at PBC!  The Lord reminds me often of you because of your tee shirt!  Hey, try to connect an item that you use with someone who needs prayer.  Hey, use this post to remind yourself to pray for me!  And then send me a “like” and I will be reminded to pray for you!  ;<)

No comments:

Post a Comment