Monday, January 23, 2023

Clean Sheets


 

I read an article that said that single men change their sheets about twice a year.  That’s just gross!  But to be quite honest, when I was in college, I did only a little better than that.  At Tennessee Temple, we had to strip the bed and take the sheets down to the laundry to exchange them, but it was only open on Saturday morning.  And what do you think college men do on Saturday mornings?  Right!  Sleep in!  But this study bothered me, so I washed my sheets, pillowcases, and blanket today.  But since I am an old man, I had them washed, dried, and put back on the bed by 10am!  Oh well …  Hey, there’s nothing like sleeping on clean sheets!  And to make a spiritual application, there’s nothing like having your sins forgiven and being clean within!  Isaiah 1:18, “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”  I’m glad that my sheets are washed clean and my sins are washed as white as snow!  Hey, what about you?  Are your sins forgiven?

No comments:

Post a Comment