Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Pack of Plackers


 

I have all of my teeth on the bottom of my mouth, but the molars way in the back are hard to keep clean.  I have a rotary electric toothbrush that really helps, but food still gets stuck in those hard-to-reach places.  I like to use plackers over floss because plackers just seem to work better.  So, the other day, I bought a new pack of plackers (say that real fast ten times) and tore off the top of the package when I had a crazy thought.  Why not use the piece of stiff plastic as a piece of floss?!  Hey, it worked great!  So instead of getting 75 plackers, I got 76!  But I felt like a little kid at Christmas who opens his present only to play with the box!  Now with each tear-off packaged item that I purchase, I get a free placker!  Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 9:10, “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might …”  (I know that I used this verse yesterday, but it applies today too.)  Hey, tear off the top of the package and use the free dental floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment