Friday, January 6, 2023

Poochy Lip Cult




I never thought the day would come when I would make one of those pouty faces.  You know, one of those faces of those girls who take selfies with their lips pooched out.  Now, I’m not judging you if you take selfies like that, but for me …  Well, I had better explain.  I have this Santa image in my mind that I am working on, and he has a big, bushy mustache.  Like a 1950’s Coca Cola Santa.  I have tried several products for my mustache, but most of them leave me with a waxy, slick looking nasty mustache.  But I have found that when I get out of the shower after shampooing my beard and mustache, I can blow-dry my mustache into the look that I want (although it still has to grow a little longer to look right).  So, I part my mustache and make this poochy lip face to blow dry my mustache.  I don’t actually use the poochy lip look, I just hold it long enough to dry my mustache.  But, I suppose you could say that I have joined the poochy lip cult … for just one minute.  Ha, ha!  Solomon said in Proverbs 17:22, “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.”  From experience, laughter is better than crying.  Although there is a time for each, I like laughter much better.  What about you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment