Monday, January 2, 2023

Trampoline Ministry


Well, I had two more contacts this week through my trampoline ministry.  Let me explain.  2 months ago, I decided to get rid of my old trampoline and put up a new shed roof to keep my outdoor stuff dry.  My wife suggested that I sell it on Facebook Marketplace.  So I did.  I listed it for $40 so it would move fast.  I had one woman message me to death, but she didn’t buy the trampoline.  After a week, I dragged it out to the curb to give it away.  The neighbor girl begged her mother, so I dragged it next door.  I was happy, the girl was happy, but the mother … was … well … she was the mother.  But I kept getting messages for the trampoline.  I almost marked it sold, but the dear Lord gave me another idea.  I started responding, “No, the trampoline is gone, but I’d like to invite you to Calvary Baptist Church in the Brainerd area.  Service times are Sunday 10,11, & 6pm.  Wednesday 7pm.  We’d love to have you visit.”  I have been getting at least two messages a week looking for a trampoline (but getting an invitation to church).  Hey, my trampoline ministry is going very well!  I am reminded of what Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 9:10, “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might …”  Hey use every opportunity that you get in 2023 to speak for the good Lord.  Even if it is a message about a trampoline on Facebook Marketplace!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment