Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fog


This week, we had warm weather and spring showers (a little early).  I went over to a friend’s house to work on their closet.  When I walked outside to load up my tools, I noticed the fog.  The col air and moisture hold water droplets in the air close to the ground resulting in fog.  I worked a while and went out to go to lunch.  But the fog was still hanging in the air.  I thought, “This is very unusual!  Fog always clears up by early morning!”  But as I got into my truck, I noticed a spot on my glasses and took them off to clean off the spot.  The fog was immediately gone!  I had been cutting sheet rock (gypsum board) and dust was all over my glasses!  Everywhere that I looked, I saw fog … through my dirty glasses!  What a joke!  Hey, have you ever been guilty of the wrong perspective in life?  Do you see things through the wrong lens?  Like the mother who was watching her son marching in the parade.  She said, “Everyone is out of step except my son, Johnnie.”  Poor lady, looking at her son through “rose-colored glasses.”  Solomon said in Proverbs 12:15, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.”  If everyone seems to be “out of step” with your way of thinking, it might be a good idea to seek some wise counsel.  People can be wrong, but not everyone at the same time.  Hey, check your glasses (and your point of view).  A good cleaning might be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment